Belly fat is not only unattractive but also a threat to one’s health. Too much belly fat predisposes one to high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, dementia and certain cancers.
For this reason, losing belly fat has tremendous benefits for your health and helps you live longer.
Belly fat is estimated by measuring the circumference of the waist with a tape measure( above 40inche in men and 35inches in women is known as abdominal obesity).
The healthy thanks to cut back your tummy is to use natural home remedies.
Causes of excessive Belly fat
- consumption of a large amount of carbohydrate
- consumption of junk foods
- sedentary lifestyle
- eating late( especially heavy) and then go to bed
- eating more calories
- Don’t drink sugar-sweetened drinks and don’t eat sugar
- Exercise regularly, at least 30minutes of moderate exercise 5days a week. Brisk walking counts
- Manage stress properly. You can achieve by relaxing with friends and family, meditate or exercise.
- Avoid alcohol
Eat healthily. To lose belly fat you have to stop eating junk foods and processed food. Eat more whole and unprocessed foods.
- Eat more fruits such as orange, apple, pineapples, avocado, berries and bananas
- Eat more vegetable example cabbage, broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, ginger, cayenne pepper and cucumber
- Choose olive oil, real butter, fish oil and flax seeds
- Drinking adequate amount of water also helps in reducing weight. Drink a minimum of eight glasses of water on a daily basis. This will not solely flush the fat, however additionally build your skin shiny and glowy.